Vision for Ralph Butterfield Primary School
Releasing the Magic in our Whole School Community
Our shared vision is Ralph Butterfield Primary School as an environment in which learning is irresistible:
- A school where every member of the community has the passion and innate drive to be their best self, with positive relationships and a culture of care and wellbeing at its heart.
- A school with an ambitious and engaging curriculum, where children’s learning is cohesive and builds progressively, within each year and across all years, enabling children to know more and remember more.
- A school where safety, positive relationships and high quality teaching ensures all learners are effectively supported to access the curriculum, make excellent progress and attain as highly as possible.
- A school that is inclusive and welcoming, actively promoting and celebrating diversity and inclusion, with individual needs and potential appropriately supported for all.
- A school where children are equipped with the knowledge, cultural capital and resilience needed for a positive sense of wellbeing and ability to cope and succeed, in each stage of education and in later life.
- A school where parent/carer and community engagement is high-profile; families feel welcomed, well informed, supported and involved in their children’s education and development. School and home work together proactively, within a culture of openness and transparency.
- A school that is outward facing, values all feedback from the community and beyond and is rigorously self-reflective in order to continuously improve.